Thursday, December 9, 2010

And I thought...

I thought evrything will be fine
nd there came a shock to justify dat nthng was fine
but i stood up again
to rectify the mistakes
but some thng othr went wrong again..
nd proved me wrong and gained
nd this loop took a thousand turn..
nd yet i m not over it.
Sometimes i think why me..
sometimes its like try me..
but rest of the time...
this little creature surprises herself
ohh wow its again me..
God! has its own ways to carry things..
to prove you that the small,little feelings you
alwaz thought were true,
were jst another illusion nd have jst flew..
perhaps , its an indication of the heights,
or may be the right time to stop the inner fights..
perhaps i m confused...
and i thought evrything is gng to be fine.

by-
chitranshi.

No comments:

Review: TILL GOD WAKES: Immortal Story of SINO-INDIAN War in NEFA In the bustling landscape of 20th-century socio-political activism, few fi...