Wednesday, March 9, 2016

What the Pandora Box brought!!

As we grew up, the difference between the fictitious world and real world became more and more evident. As a child and a Bollywood fan, I believed in the true love and the power of it.
I thought people change when they find affection for themselves in someone else.
I believed that some friendships remain all throughout life and they are your greatest support system and further I believed there is always someone for each one out there.

May be this is the saddest post I am writing or may be this is what happens with everyone.
Friendships - I guess they always stay but then how suddenly a guy's importance becomes more valuable than your family's or friend's worth. Who knows?
May be the only pure relation is that of a couple. How does it even matter what happens to the so called family!!

Coming to true love,..well Wake Up Sid made a crazy, lazy Sid find love and take up responsibility.
But, in reality, I guess people don't change. They have it inbuilt in their genes and are too stubborn too change even for the good. I guess when a guy tells you that they are the bad ones., they actually are!! Never doubt it and never ever seek that good part in them. B'coz in the end, good people get torn and they are not really sure why.
May be life teaches you so many things at one go that one day the heart loses it's power to acknowledge loss of people.

But when heart gets devoid of any pain, it takes in with it too many pains and losses and heartaches.
Pain can only caused if you have some hope from someone else.
Perhaps, you get to live and see how you can live with a stoic heart.
This Women's Day, I hope every women out there becomes strong enough to tackle & handle this world on their own and only enter a person's existing so called perfect life when treated with every tint of respect and love which she deserves.

Hoping world becomes a better place to live in or We just have to become Stronger, Wiser & Brazen!


No comments:

Little did I know !!

 My heart is weeping today, It is not just my eyes. My soul is dead today,  Not just my body. When you try to be brave,  But the heart has g...