Thursday, October 1, 2009

Drop of Materialism

I have just watched another g8 movie tonight named ANTITRUST...on my lappy...


and since there was a whole era of darkness undergoing in my room for the last 2-3 hours..
there occured something wich really took my breathe away..


Me nd my roomie wid their lappy in person surfing net..watching muvies simultaneously...
and suddenly the two laptops collided and i , the one who loves her laptop more than Ashton Kutcher....lost all her senses...
nd wen i reclaimed them...i realised oh God!! how materialistic have we become..
this is not  the first time when i m realising it...but still its a tough job to admit it..


THe fact is like me..everyone knows we have grown as a materialistic but no one including me , myself want to quit this race..nd today, i dont have a concluding note to say..
just that when individual priority superimposes a bunch of people which further leads to we all..we might understand what actually materialism is nd what rights are we giving technology to ruin us.
The question has been raised again and again, but humans have become too deaf to hear it and too dumb to answer it.........Hope to see a new era where dreams dont crush dreams!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah ...dese r da hard facts todae...v r da same ppl who used to share all ecstaties n agonies of our lives together , now r using gtalk saddys n smileys to express ourself...bizzare

Review: TILL GOD WAKES: Immortal Story of SINO-INDIAN War in NEFA In the bustling landscape of 20th-century socio-political activism, few fi...