Friday, October 2, 2009

Waiting for my piece of happiness...



Walking by the streets today,
i saw the flowers blooming,
mesmerising everyone,
by the charm of their beauty.

Walking by the streets today,
I saw the one for me..
guiding my way
underneath the trees.

Following them i reached
a destination rare achieved,
with gloomy heart,
i saw there dying trees.


But still it managed to breathe,
there i saw a little bud,
trying to escape death,
nd it filled me with joy and ecstacy.

Renovating , the bud conveyed to me,
death is not the only reason why life betrays me,


its not bcoz death engulfs you
but bcoz you start believing so..

 That night,i realised
visualising the lonely sky,
if life hasn't end ,
why should i deny.

Sitting there i lay in  deep thoughts,
thinking about the would be miracles,
living lyf ,
waiting for my piece of happiness..



No comments:

Review: TILL GOD WAKES: Immortal Story of SINO-INDIAN War in NEFA In the bustling landscape of 20th-century socio-political activism, few fi...